Home
Market Watch
Portfolio Manager
Highlights:
How bad the investment banker in Malaysia.
kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
03 May 2019, 11:27 PMPost #1

Dear,what had happen to our shares market today.Using a too cautious model to predict shares prices.Some predictions are 50 percent of the value on certain sectors like China shares,oil and gas services provider(there lump it together as oil and gas sector valuation),sector like small cap stock which selected sector get high valuation as high as 3-5 times of the market value;while other only as much as only 70 percent of the value.

Wht I see it on other blog also Critized them.Are the pay to low,are the research budget not enough,or are the management hired people that look 1-2 level lower to them.When its up there predict down;when there down there predict up like Prestariang shares.(I wrote about Prestariang shares before on year 2018).

Conjufyn
Member Star
Male, SWE
15 May 2019, 04:41 PMPost #2

You know we are all people and can only use our experience and suggestions in all that terms really, so I do not get your hate position at all. Why it costs so low here ? I do not get it. Why you lost your money - me neither. Be more cautious next time please. 

kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
15 May 2019, 06:16 PMPost #3

Excuse me.I wrote about views on  investment bankers by others.Do I scold u all using 4 letter words.Its really happen in Malaysia the valuation methodology use by investment bankers some gets 3-5 times valuation,some get 50 percent valuation and some get 70 percent of the valuation.Please do not twist the words of people losing money;when people are talking about valuation of stocks,maybe investment bankers having problems in term of fundings for research or maybe the motivation are to lows to write better reports.Or maybe I'm worried bout good company would not listed in Malaysia because valuation are to low for certain sectors.Im only highlighting certain problems not provoking the investment bankers.

Affnan
Member Star
Male, MYS
25 May 2019, 06:05 AMPost #4
Excuse me.I wrote about views on  investment bankers by others.Do I scold u all using 4 letter ...TE=kwok_39 @ 15 May 2019, 06:16 PM

Interesting on what you write.

It looks like they have their own agenda, personally I don't thrust their valuation anymore.

yeah doh drool lol mad notworthy question rant rolleyes sad shutup shy smile star sweat thumbup wub cry

Close