Home
Market Watch
Portfolio Manager
Highlights:
For the beginner and intermediate(Words of advice)
kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
17 Jan 2019, 08:26 PMPost #1

Remember 2 facts;

i)all long-term trends begins as short term moves

ii)there no room for hope in market.Its not what u want but what the market want regard to direction of stock market.

Famous private investor Warren Buffet has 2 rules;

i)capital preservation and

ii)don't forget rules no 1.

My word of advice;

i)never challenges the market especially overbought in daily and weekly chart.Watch out the daily chart first.Once it's hook down its time to sell.Or confirming by candlestick itself.

"every long term trend begin as short term moves".

ii)be discipline.Never borrow money to invest.or even greed.Start with 20-30 percent profit first each round of investment.(Never find out what out what happen)Once news come out market will turn itself.

iii)Continuing learning made one better in long term.

kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
18 Jan 2019, 05:40 PMPost #2

Remember 2 facts;

i)all long-term trends begins as short term moves

ii)there no room for hope in market.Its not what u want but what the market want regard to direction of stock market.

Famous private investor Warren Buffet has 2 rules;

i)capital preservation and

ii)don't forget rules no 1.

My word of advice;

i)never challenges the market especially overbought in daily and weekly chart.Watch out the daily chart first.Once it's hook down its time to sell.Or confirming by candlestick itself.

"every long term trend begin as short term moves".

ii)be discipline.Never borrow money to invest.or even greed.Start with 20-30 percent profit first each round of investment.(Never find out what out what happen)Once news come out market will turn itself.

iii)Continuing learning made one better in long term.

yeah doh drool lol mad notworthy question rant rolleyes sad shutup shy smile star sweat thumbup wub cry

Close