Home
Market Watch
Portfolio Manager
Highlights:
Learn from the people in here the trainer,the person who put out the stocks and other.
kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
15 Sep 2018, 11:09 PMPost #1

U all new in here must learn.Wht is stop loss(to protect the capital),when to buy(the approximately price),when to sell,How to maximized the profit and other.Wht is momentum stocks and other.Pay them the price to learn.Worth while for ur investment.

LKmona
Member Star
Male, MYS
25 Dec 2018, 02:32 AMPost #2

Hello and welcome to this forum. I wish i had the perfect answers for you. Someone told me that you need to look at the market stats and then go with your guts. I have always followed this advice and i have seen a lot of success through it. You can give it a shot as wel..

Vudokazahn
Member Star
Male, FRA
31 May 2019, 01:18 AMPost #3

This forum anyway is not newbie friendly at all and that is all that matters really for anything. Just hold your feelings to be critical but I do not see anything else except some stocks and shares so it's really for intermideate people at lest, be aware.

Conjufyn
Member Star
Male, SWE
01 Jun 2019, 05:11 PMPost #4

This forum needs to have section FAQ for questions of yours I would say, it's totally incorrect to make it that way, it have way too low info and only list of stocks, I do not understand anything of that for sure. How do you really go about that ?

yeah doh drool lol mad notworthy question rant rolleyes sad shutup shy smile star sweat thumbup wub cry

Close