Highlights:
  • *** There is some technical problem with Bursa Announcement. We are fixing it. ***
  • *** There is some technical problem with Bursa Announcement. We are fixing it. ***
add free Download App
Shariah Setting
premium Premium Account
Is the stock market going to drop more than 10 percent min or even as much as dramatic drop?
kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
23 Mar 2018, 08:32 PMPost #1

All is depending on how bad the the trade war going to be,the interest rate,or even the fear factor will be.Do other countries will follow Trump trade war which put double digit tariff on other which practice unfair trade.Or even a bad surprise from other unknown story.Just sharing in case I'm right.Please study and made judgement on these.I predict 2 side of the trend.

kkchong
Member Star
Male, MYS
23 Mar 2018, 08:52 PMPost #2

Don't scare me. I am now already suffer huge lose!!!

kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
24 Mar 2018, 06:51 PMPost #3

Im a US graduate 2002-2004.I know.He will done thing favor their own people,organisation, and countries.I also suffer due to Trump.Lower  5 figures due to trade war.If one people do, other will consider and do it.It wont be easy.The guy is idiot and egoistic .Done it gradually and all will happy.If i right please say right in here.Its wont be fews weeks but the impact will last from few month to next year to stock market; maybe depend on how severe the tariff and trade war will be.Judge at your own risk.If  im right u all can buy some from cheap price.

Jordan61
Member Star
Male, MYS
29 Mar 2018, 10:21 AMPost #4

thx for sharing, Mr.Kwok.

kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
04 Apr 2018, 05:04 PMPost #5

I share the news due to we are rakyat Malayysia.I shares it during 23 and 24 March.Some come and thanx.Please im not  pump and dump people.I write up and down news.If im right somemore please come and support.Here is all about investment no race,political,mockery, and cursing.Tq.

kkchong
Member Star
Male, MYS
04 Apr 2018, 05:48 PMPost #6

What a painful day :(

kwok_39
Member Star
Male, MYS
30 May 2018, 12:53 PMPost #7

do you all remember me who talk about 10 percent or more correction.

Adam Wan
Member Star
Male, USA
15 Jun 2018, 06:35 PMPost #8

All is relying upon how terrible the exchange war going to be,the intrigue rate,or even the dread factor will be.Do different nations will take after Trump exchange war which put twofold digit levy on other which rehearse unjustifiable trade.Or even an awful shock from other obscure story.Just partaking in the event that I'm right.Please consider and influenced judgment on these.I to anticipate 2 side of the pattern.

Adam Wan
Member Star
Male, USA
29 Jun 2018, 03:14 PMPost #9

All is relying upon how terrible the exchange war going to be,the intrigue rate,or even the dread factor will be.Do different nations will take after Trump exchange war which put twofold digit duty on other which hone unreasonable trade.Or even an awful amazement from other obscure story.Just partaking on the off chance that I'm right.Please consider and influenced judgment on these.I to foresee 2 side of the pattern.

Adam Wan
Member Star
Male, USA
03 Jul 2018, 07:14 PMPost #10

All is relying upon how awful the exchange war going to be,the intrigue rate,or even the dread factor will be.Do different nations will take after Trump exchange war which put twofold digit levy on other which rehearse uncalled for trade.Or even an awful shock from other obscure story.Just partaking on the off chance that I'm right.Please think about and influenced judgment on these.I to foresee 2 side of the pattern.

Doomstalker
Member Star
Male, MYS
25 Jun 2019, 03:03 AMPost #11

What do you think about current Trump war with all the companies he now made up really ? I think it's totally unrelated by any means. I am wondering how much Chinese companies will loose cause of Trump sanctions and probably some Malaysia ones could get hit as well.

yeah doh drool lol mad notworthy question rant rolleyes sad shutup shy smile star sweat thumbup wub cry

Close