Highlights:
add free Download App
premium Premium Account

Bursa Announcements


Category
Company

No Announcement Date Company Title
1591 27 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Profile for Warrants
1592 22 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") - PROPOSED RENEWAL OF THE AUTHORITY FOR THE SHARE BUY-BACK BY THE COMPANY
1593 22 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF 67,912,455 FIVE (5)-YEAR 2010/2015 WARRANTS ("NEW WARRANTS") ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) NEW WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("GRAND-FLO SHARES") HELD AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.02 PER WARRANT ("RIGHTS ISSUE") (Amended Announcement)
1594 21 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF 67,912,455 FIVE (5)-YEAR 2010/2015 WARRANTS ("NEW WARRANTS") ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) NEW WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("GRAND-FLO SHARES") HELD AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.02 PER WARRANT ("RIGHTS ISSUE")
1595 05 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Changes in Director's Interest (S135) - WAN KOK WENG
1596 05 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Changes in Director's Interest (S135) - CHAN PIK KHEW
1597 05 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Notice of Interest Sub. S-hldr (29A) - CHAN PIK KHEW
1598 05 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Notice of Interest Sub. S-hldr (29A) - WAN KOK WENG
1599 02 Apr 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Additional Listing Announcement
1600 31 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY GRAND-FLO OF 369,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 EACH IN LABELS NETWORK SDN BHD ("LNSB"), A 55%-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GRAND-FLO, REPRESENTING THE REMAINING 45% OF THE ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL OF LNSB NOT ALREADY HELD BY GRAND-FLO AT A PURCHASE CONSIDERATION OF RM3,600,000 TO BE WHOLLY SETTLED BY WAY OF ISSUANCE OF 9,230,769 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("CONSIDERATION SHARES") AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.39 PER CONSIDERATION SHARE ("PROPOSED ACQUISITION")
1601 30 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF 67,912,455 FIVE (5)-YEAR 2010/2015 WARRANTS ("WARRANTS") ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) NEW WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO HELD AT 5.00 P.M. ON 30 MARCH 2010 AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.02 PER WARRANT ("RIGHTS ISSUE")
1602 24 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY GRAND-FLO OF 369,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 EACH IN LABELS NETWORK SDN BHD ("LNSB"), A 55%-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GRAND-FLO, REPRESENTING THE REMAINING 45% OF THE ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL OF LNSB NOT ALREADY HELD BY GRAND-FLO AT A PURCHASE CONSIDERATION OF RM3,600,000 TO BE WHOLLY SETTLED BY WAY OF ISSUANCE OF 9,230,769 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("CONSIDERATION SHARES") AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.39 PER CONSIDERATION SHARE ("PROPOSED ACQUISITION")
1603 17 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRANFLO - NOTICE OF RIGHTS ENTITLEMENT
1604 17 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRANFLO - NOTICE OF RIGHTS ENTITLEMENT
1605 16 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Important Relevant Dates for Renounceable Rights
1606 16 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 67,927,355 FIVE (5)-YEAR 2010/2015 WARRANTS ("NEW WARRANTS") ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) NEW WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("GRAND-FLO SHARES") HELD AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.02 PER WARRANT ("PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE")
1607 16 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Rights Issue
1608 08 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Notice of Shares Buy Back by a Company pursuant to Form 28A
1609 05 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR "THE COMPANY") - EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
1610 02 Mar 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Notice of Shares Buy Back - Immediate Announcement
1611 25 Feb 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial period ended 31/12/2009
1612 12 Feb 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD CIRCULAR TO SHAREHOLDERS IN RELATION TO:- (I) THE PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY GRAND-FLO OF 369,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 EACH IN LABELS NETWORK SDN BHD ("LNSB"), A 55%-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GRAND-FLO, REPRESENTING THE REMAINING 45% OF THE ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL OF LNSB NOT ALREADY HELD BY GRAND-FLO AT A PURCHASE CONSIDERATION OF RM3,600,000 TO BE WHOLLY SETTLED BY WAY OF ISSUANCE OF 9,230,769 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("SHARES") ("CONSIDERATION SHARES") AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.39 PER CONSIDERATION SHARE ("PROPOSED ACQUISITION"); (II) THE PROPOSED RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 67,927,355 FIVE (5)-YEAR 2010/2015 WARRANTS ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) NEW WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO HELD AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.02 PER WARRANT ("PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE"); AND (III) THE PROPOSED INCREASE IN AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL OF GRAND-FLO FROM RM25,000,000, COMPRISING 250,000,000 SHARES TO RM50,000,000, COMPRISING 500,000,000 SHARES, BY CREATION OF AN ADDITIONAL 250,000,000 SHARES ("PROPOSED INCREASE IN AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL")
1613 11 Feb 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ('GRAND-FLO' OR 'THE COMPANY') - NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
1614 18 Jan 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") (I) PROPOSED RENOUNCEABLE RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 67,927,355 FIVE (5)-YEAR 2010/2015 WARRANTS ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) NEW WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("GRAND-FLO SHARES") HELD AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.02 PER WARRANT ("PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE"); AND (II) PROPOSED INCREASE IN AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL OF GRAND-FLO FROM RM25,000,000, COMPRISING 250,000,000 GRAND-FLO SHARES TO RM50,000,000, COMPRISING 500,000,000 GRAND-FLO SHARES, BY CREATION OF AN ADDITIONAL 250,000,000 GRAND-FLO SHARES ("PROPOSED INCREASE IN AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL"). (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
1615 18 Jan 2010 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR THE "COMPANY") PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY GRAND-FLO OF 369,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 EACH IN LABELS NETWORK SDN BHD ("LNSB"), A 55%-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF GRAND-FLO, REPRESENTING THE REMAINING 45% OF THE ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL OF LNSB NOT ALREADY HELD BY GRAND-FLO AT A PURCHASE CONSIDERATION OF RM3,600,000 TO BE WHOLLY SETTLED BY WAY OF ISSUANCE OF 9,230,769 NEW ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.10 EACH IN GRAND-FLO ("CONSIDERATION SHARES") AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF RM0.39 PER CONSIDERATION SHARE ("PROPOSED ACQUISITION")
1616 14 Dec 2009 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR "COMPANY") - PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY SIMAT TECHNOLOGIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED ("SIMAT"), A 36.75%-OWNED ASSOCIATE COMPANY OF GRAND-FLO IN THAILAND, TO ACQUIRE 2,400,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 IN E-TECH IT SDN BHD ("E-TECH"), REPRESENTING 60% OF THE TOTAL ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL OF E-TECH, FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF RM6,600,000.00 ("PURCHASE CONSIDERATION") PAYABLE IN THREE (3) TRANCHES ("PROPOSED ACQUISITION")
1617 24 Nov 2009 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Quarterly rpt on consolidated results for the financial period ended 30/9/2009
1618 17 Nov 2009 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD ("GRAND-FLO" OR "COMPANY") PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY SIMAT TECHNOLOGIES PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED ("SIMAT"), A 36.75%-OWNED ASSOCIATE COMPANY OF GRAND-FLO IN THAILAND, TO ACQUIRE 2,400,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM1.00 IN E-TECH IT SDN BHD ("E-TECH"), REPRESENTING 60% OF THE TOTAL ISSUED AND PAID-UP SHARE CAPITAL OF E-TECH, FOR A CASH CONSIDERATION OF RM6,600,000.00 ("PURCHASE CONSIDERATION") PAYABLE IN THREE (3) TRANCHES ("PROPOSED ACQUISITION")
1619 23 Oct 2009 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Change Of Registrar
1620 09 Sep 2009 GRAND-FLO SOLUTION BERHAD Notice of Shares Buy Back by a Company pursuant to Form 28A


Close