I think some of you may have noticed of our recent added new features during the latest release.
Our advanced technical charting come with more than 60 technical indicators and provides more than 10 years stock data.
Below are some of the useful tips for our user:
1) Please Sign In to use the feature so that all your recent quote can be saved into our system.
2) Save your chart setting/template so that every time when you use our technical chart, your preference chart setting will be called. Otherwise, the system template will be called.
Note: Chart template is the chart indicators that will apply to all the stocks.
3) Save the chart layout for a particular stock, e.g. a trend line that applys to a particular stock.
Note: Chart layout is the chart setting that will apply to a particular stocks.
Please comment here if you spot any problems or any suggestion for improvement. All the comments/suggestions are welcome.
Excellent, great job. Keep it up. Thanks for the wonderful chart.
Good one. Wish you guy merry Christmas and happy new year.
I have logged-in but unable to delete the ticker as there are duplications. Pls advise.
Could you please capture the screen shot and post here?
Please find below the screen shot.
Under "Load Chart Layout", I have a list of saved charts. But upon deleting the counters, a "authentification required" window pops up. This window keeps on repeating even though I keyed in my username and password.
Under "Load Chart Layout", I have a list of save...TE=Esmond @ 17 Jan 2017, 01:31 AM
Thanks for highlighting the problem to us and we've fixed the problem. Please give it another try and let us know if you are still facing the same problem.
It's ok now!
Thank you for the great jobs and appreciated!
...TE=Esmond @ 17 Jan 2017, 11:34 AM
Greetings, there, I have 2 question,
1. How many template can we save, I have try to save more than 4 template but it did not appear in the list.
2. How many chart layout can store there, I have try to save more than 10, the rest is not appear in the list.
thanks in advance.
There is no limit for the number of chart template and layout.
Did you hit any error when you save the chart template/layout? We've just tried it this morning and it seems all good. As shown in Esmond's post above, he can save more than 10 layout as well. Below are the screenshot that we tried this morning.
Do you mind to give it another try? I will be good if you can use google chrome to do it.
Let us know how it goes.
Greetings to all team, my prob fixed. Thanks for having good web base chart with lot of fundamental information. Maybe next to move with lower timeframe chart and various layout chart like investing.com. Anyway thanks again.
Any chance to make a option for price adjust setting?
About the price adjust setting, do you mean to off the price adjustment for dividend, issue bonus, share split and etc?